Asia-Europe Cross-Cultural Summer Academy 2013

I need a visa to enter Malaysia; can I receive an invitation letter?

If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, we can provide you with an invitation letter. This letter will only be sent to you upon special request and receipt of your payment.

Please send your details such as full name, address, passport number, passport expiration and nationality and the address of the embassy/consular that you want us to address the letter to. Please send all these details to You do not need to apply for a study/student visa, a social visit visa is good enough as you are only coming for a workshop.

Comments are closed.