Many participants of the Summer Academy were awarded with a full or partial scholarship, allowing them to be part of the Intercultural Experience!
The following criteria were considered in the awarding process:
- Intercultural experience (e.g. internships abroad, semesters abroad, school exchange)
- English language proficiency (level C1 highly recommended)
- Academic record of the past 2 years (grade average of at least “B”/good)
- Proven record of active participation within the civil society (e.g. community service programs, volunteer work, student council work)
- Financial situation of the applicant
Next to the project partner’s funds, scholarships were provided by the generous support of